Already a Portal Member?
Sign up for MyPHC Patient Portal powered by FollowMyHealth
If you are an existing PHC patient but do not have a MyPHC Patient Portal account, please fill out the form below to request an invite to our portal.
Log-in to the Patient Portal for immediate
access to these features:
- Secure Communication with doctor’s office
- Request Prescription Refills
- View, Track, & Update Your Medical Records
- Email Visits
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of digital communication to access health care services and records remotely. To put it simply, Telehealth is online doctor visits! These HIPAA compliant E-visits and Video visits provide easy accessibility, convenience, and streamline documentation with your PHC patient portal. Designed for minor health care needs- Telehealth visits are a great option if scheduling an appointment or finding time to have an in-office visit is inconvenient. Telehealth and online doctor visits should not be used in Emergency situations, please call 911 if you need immediate attention.
About Telehealth visits
– Patient is required to be physically located within the state of NC to receive treatment via this service.
– This is for Adult patients 18+ years old only.
– Use of this service does not guarantee a prescription. Prescriptions will be written at the discretion of the reviewing provider.
– This service is a $49 fee, paid at the time of submission. If the provider is unable to treat your symptoms through Telehealth, you will be asked to make an in-office visit.
– Once you click next, you’ll be guided through a series of questions. Answer these questions as honestly as you can. This will assist your provider in how to best help you.
– Once your answers have been reviewed, your provider will respond with further instructions.
Providers will review and respond to your E-Visit within 4 hours during normal business hours or the next business day during holidays/weekends. If you require more immediate attention, please visit PHC Urgent/Express Care or in an emergency call 911.