Piedmont HealthCare is one of the largest physician-owned multi-specialty groups in North Carolina and the Southeast. We are committed to providing excellent care for the whole family. We have more than 60 convenient locations and nearly 200 physicians and providers across multiple specialties to provide the most innovative medical care for our community.
Piedmont HealthCare’s physicians are committed to providing excellent and innovative medical care and services. Our patients have access to the latest in medical tests and procedures including x-ray, 2D and 3D Mammography, CT, MRI, ultrasound and in-house laboratories. If you want quality health care close to home, then Piedmont HealthCare is the answer for you.
Provide Excellent and Innovative Medical Care and Service.
To remain the region’s premier provider of integrated, high quality, state-of-the-art patient care.
In the pursuit of our vision, we are driven by the following core values:
- Our patients come first – Our primary purpose is to serve our patients through the provision of the highest quality care in a patient friendly, safe and compassionate manner. We will grow because patients identify and differentiate the quality and accessibility of providers and the system of care we offer.
- We are physician led – We are committed to physician leadership of our practice and developing an environment that is professionally rewarding and attractive to new and established physicians.
- A culture of collaboration, cooperation and communication – The size, number of specialties and practice sites encompassed by PHC are an asset to patient care. All members of PHC – both physicians and staff – are committed to the integration of patient care that occurs through consistent and effective communication.
- An innovative organization – PHC is committed to developing services, infrastructure and best practices that will provide our patients with the best health care available.
- The employer of choice – PHC recognizes that our most important assets are our people.