Specialty: Gynecology, Obstetrics
Our team specializes in providing comprehensive medical care to women in a comfortable, caring setting. PHC Lake Norman OB-GYN provides complete obstetric and gynecological services, utilizing the most technologically advanced equipment and procedures available. All practice physicians are fully trained, Board-Certified/Board-Eligible, and Fellows of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. With the addition of Midwife Services, the experienced physicians and staff of PHC Lake Norman OB-GYN provide a full spectrum of services focused on the unique healthcare needs of women.
Please download the following forms, print, fill out and bring with you to your appointment to speed up your check-in process:
We’ve put together a useful list of resources for additional information about important topics.
- www.fertilityfriend.com – Pinpoint your fertile days
- www.gardasil.com – Information on HPV
- www.paragard.com – Contraceptive device
- www.simplymirena.com – Contraceptive device
- www.eatright.org – Nutrition
- www.obesity.org – Health & Wellness
- www.cancer.gov – Prevention
- www.americanheart.org – Prevention
- www.diabetes.org/nutrition – Prevention
- www.newshe.com – Sexual health & relationships
- www.novasure.com – Information on heavy periods
What to Expect When You’re Expecting
by Arlene Eisenberg
Chicken Soup for the Expectant Mothers Soul
by Jack Canfield
The Four Seasons of Marriage
by Gary Chapman
In Office Procedures and Services
Post-Operative Care Instructions
“Dr. Wellbaum is freaking amazing she is a very sweet lady who definitely knows how each person feels being pregnant. I could not have chosen a better OBGYN since moving here she reminds me of the one I had back home . This doctor is a blessing to have.”
– Espy A.
“All of your team members are so positive, professional and just lovely people to see and work with. Thank you for serving us with excellence!”
– Brooke K.